Featuring a powder coated Aluminium Die Cast body, the Digital Smart Electro Pneumatic Positioner is a smart positioner that allows accurate modulation of pneumatic actuators. This positioner suits pneumatic actuators with a Namur interface and can be configured to suit CW & CCW actuators in both a Fail Closed and Fail Open position.
Digital Smart Positioner Features:
- IP66 Powder Coated Die Cast Aluminium Body with M20x1.5 Conduit
- Bracket included to interface with Namur Mounting
- G1/4 Air Connections
- 1.4 ~ 7 Bar Supply Air Pressure
- 4 ~ 20 mA 24vDC Input Signal and 4 ~ 20 mA Output Signal. Input signal also powers device so no external power supply is required
- +/- 0.5% Linearity , 1% Hysteresis , 0.2% Repeatability
- Self Initialisation procedure and customisable parameters
- Can be configured for Fail Closed and Fail Open operation on both CW & CCW operating actuators
Installation and Configuration manual for the Series POS-D Digital Smart Positioner can be found here.